We are excited to announce that the nine leading experts charged with the difficult task of selecting this year’s three AppMyCity! finalists are confirmed.
This year’s AppMyCity! judge panel comprises:
- Naomi Alderman, Novelist, Broadcaster and Games Designer
- Arun Bhikshesvaran, Chief Marketing Officer, Ericsson
- Esther Dyson, Chairman, EDventure Holdings
- John Egan, CEO, Sandbox
- Di-Ann Eisnor, VP Platform & Partnership, Waze
- Jemima Kiss, Head of Technology, the Guardian
- Anil Menon, President Globalization and Smart+Connected Communities, Cisco Systems Inc.
- Christian Noske, Senior Associate, BMW i Ventures
- John Rossant, Founder and Chairman, New Cities Foundation
To find out more about our judges, please see our judge panel page!
Once applications close, the New Cities Foundation will provide the judges with 10 semi-finalist apps to score. After two weeks of rigorous testing, the judges will score each of the ten apps according to set criteria including originality of concept, ease of use, and potential impact on urban environments. The three top scoring apps will be announced on May 21 by Guardian Cities. They will then be invited to present their projects and vie to win the $5,000 prize at the New Cities Summit in Dallas! Stay tuned for more info! #appmycity @newcitiesfound @guardiancities
Don’t forget applications close on April 18!